If you want to take out a loan or credit, but you do not have a fixed contract, there are a number of lenders, especially on the internet, to whom you can turn. These online lenders will not require you to provide them with a pay slip if you need additional financial resources quickly.
Borrow money without a fixed contract
An increasing number of banks and financial institutions must refuse credit or loans. The financial crisis is one of the main causes of the increasingly strict conditions, but it is also at the origin of the increasing number of applications for loans and credits, eg because some people have (temporarily) lost their job and are forced to borrow money.
It is very difficult to get a loan quickly for people without fixed contract, especially it is an urgent need of money. In such cases, some people are lucky enough to use friends or family members to borrow money, but this option does not exist for everyone. The mini-credit providers have realized this problem and the seriousness of the situation. That’s why they decided to create this type of loan accessible to all.
Contract a mini-credit without a fixed contract
You can quickly expand your financial leeway without a fixed contract or salary slip by taking out a mini-credit. You can take out such a short-term credit without an appointment with a bank and without waiting time, because the contract for a mini-credit can be done quickly online and safely.
The following steps will allow you to quickly expand your financial flexibility with ease.
- By using Google, you can search for lenders who offer mini credits,
- Ask for quotes from reliable lenders so that you can find the best deals,
- Check the website of the most interesting lender and fill out the application form. This procedure will only take a few minutes. No need to send a whole financial file!
- You will quickly receive a response from the lender, by e-mail or SMS, to confirm the request for the mini-credit,
- After granting your mini-credit, the money will often be transferred to your account on the same day.
Borrow money without a fixed contract easily
A mini-credit does not take much time and effort to contract. In addition, it is a type of credit that is accessible to all, because there are many fewer conditions to fulfill:
- do not take into account the schedules of banks or other financial institutions,
- a mini-credit is easy and quick to settle online and safely,
- there are no waiting times or appointments with financial advisors,
- no need for fixed contract,
- no need for a financial file containing any kind of official document,
- the fact of being blacklisted by the CCP does not matter,
- the amount of your income plays no role.
The only conditions to fulfill in the case of a mini-credit are:
- you are 21 or older,
- you have a periodic source of income, such as:
- retirement pensions.
How much to borrow without a fixed contract?
The amount of a mini-credit generally varies from € 50 to 1000, but it is you who decide the amount. Whether you decide to contract a mini-credit for € 150 or € 1000, does not matter to the lender, nor the purpose of your mini-credit. No need therefore to indicate it during the request.
When taking out a mini-credit, the following must be taken into account:
- the entire amount of the loan must be repaid before the maturity of the loan,
- there is no interest to pay, but the fixed costs of the loan are considerable,
- there is a maximum of € 1000 per mini-credit,
the maturity of the mini-credit can not exceed three months